Sunday, June 29, 2008

thanks e'erbody

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Wow, all of those cap letters were probably not necessary but I really meant each and every thank and you. I toadily knew how great my friends were but they went above and beyond these past couple of weeks. The going away party was totally fab despite the many, many events going on. I couldn't have put a more random group of peeps on a pier even if I had tried. However, I highly enjoyed the outdoor setting until the mosquitoes came out in full force and within minutes I had welts all over my body. The cards and generous gift were way too much. I seriously LOVED them all and seeing everyone one last time before my departure. It was a sad, sad evening ending my Madison era at Madison's (only seemed appropriate) with a couple of my favorite gal pals on Thursday but with the help of this nifty blog, email, gchat, text messaging, etc. I have no doubts I'll keep in touch with my dearest friends. I will miss MN too hence the endless amounts of food I ate with the fam over the weekend. Seriously, I went to Bob's produce with my mom to buy green peppers and we walked out with two rotisserie chickens, two pies, new york vanilla (we did dat on purpose) and oh yeah those green peppers. Everyone wonders where I get my eating habits and love for the kitchen from, you can definitely thank my mom for both of those. Well friends, we laughed, cried, worked, ate and drank a lot together but I'm not saying goodbye. This is merely just a check ya later moment as we'll be keeping in touch via blog, email, gchat, text, fb, myspace, etc. Probably no posts until after I get settled unless you really want to read about the trials and tribulations of cramming a ton of clothes, shoes and toiletries into a few suitcases or me whining about missing my parents. Yeah, I didn't think so either. It will be far more entertaining to read about my new random roomies or getting lost on the subway with E. Check ya later in NYC! Love you, miss you already. Peace out friends.

No comments: