Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Greetings!

Hello family, friends and lovas. I am moving to New York City aka the Big Apple in a mere 3 weeks. This will be a friendly place to discuss my adventures and new life on the East Coast. Things are never easy moving out to a completely new city with new people and a new job but I am up for the challenge. I am going to miss the midwest, especially WI and MN dearly. However, be prepared to be highly entertained by my new experiences in the coming months. All of us can only imagine the shenanigans I will be getting myself into. I've already been told my new job is a very "work hard, play hard" atmosphere, so i will clearly fit right in. I was once told that Koreans are the Irishmen of Asia. I think my dad actually told me that...not sure what he was trying to get at. Welp, this blog has officially been born 6.11.08 at 10:20am CST. Sit back, enjoy and come back often. Love you all! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

kewl blog. :)

K.Mize said...

Yess! I love your new blog!

lms said...

you are officially a blog- BABE!!