Sunday, June 15, 2008

beer, cheese and buffalo wings = delicious


me with a spotted cow at the terrace ---------------->

This weekend was pretty much da (also means the) bomb. I'm starting to get a little sentimental about the whole leaving Wisco thing so I indulged in all of my favorite things with some of my favorite people over the weekend. Any time I am drinking brandy old fashioned sweets and spotted cow while eating cheese curds and buffalo wings life is pretty much amazing. Originally I was planning on writing about my great memories at the terrace but the weather was seriously pissing me off on Saturday afternoon. It started to rain, stopped and then continued to rain forcing me and my friends to leave. However, I truly believe everything happens for a reason and as you are about to read Saturday afternoon was no different. My buddy Matt and I decided to go meet up with our friend Jon who was working at the Mariner's Inn. Naturally I was hungry post spotted cow consumption and pre sushi consumption. I wanted some apps! Mariner's Inn is a fancy supper club for old, rich Republicans or in this case young, hungry Republicans. Jon recommended the stuffed mushrooms or some other fancy delight but Matt and I insisted on the mozzarella sticks and buffalo wings. I bold and italicize the buffalo wings because they were absolutely delicious. They were the perfectly deep fried/buffalo flavored chicken pieces of greatness. I've been literally obsessed over the Glass Nickel chicken wings but I'm not gonna lie, these had even better flavor and crispiness. The only thing that would make them taste even better is delivery right to my front door. I would've put a picture up of me eating the buffalo wings but it's not nearly as glamorous as me drinking a beer at the terrace and honestly I didn't want to embarrass myself or any of you by doing that. Well kids, overall a fab weekend. All of this food talk is making me hungry and on that note this girl needs to eat some grub. Peace out until next time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how am i supposed to keep updated on your life if you've started slacking on your blog posts before you've even left wisconsin?!!