Sunday, June 22, 2008

last weekend in madison!!!

I feel like a real blogger today guys and gals. I'm just living the dream doing my laundry at Laundry 101 and blogging away right now while my clothes are getting all clean. I've been delaying this whole laundry situation for quite a few days. It was either do my laundry today or go out and buy new clothes. Since it was my last weekend in Madison, hence the post title I decided to really live it up (and delay doing my laundry). I stated, "it's my last weekend" so many times friday - sunday that I think my friends are more relieved than sad it's my last weekend. The most monumental thing I did over this last weekend of mine was go to the Brewer's game thanks to Casey and Kirsten for organizing/driving to the festivities. In true Wisconsin fashion the three of us gals went to the grocery store and bought all of the cheddarwursts, bbq chips and alcohol one could possibly enjoy. Unfortunately the traffic was a pain but thanks to my expertise DJing skills the ride wasn't so bad (except for Juston who was about to jump out of the car if he heard another rap song provided by moi :)). Eventually we arrived to tailgating heaven full of beer guzzling, brat eating, and blue and white plastered fans in the midst of the parking lot of Miller Park. I must say this is one experience you definitely cannot enjoy or appreciate in any other place except for the Midwest and especially WI. I ended up consuming 2 cheddarwursts, a plethora of bbq chips, Miller Chill, a strawberry daquiri and the most amazing food eva. cheddar fries. These are essentially waffles fries drenched in nacho cheese served up in your very own mini Brewer's helmet. I mean seriously how good do those look?! Exactly. No one thought I was watching the game since the last one I went to I disappeared for 2 hours to eat apps. at TGIFridays. However, I really impressed everyone, especially myself knowing we had claimed victory 3-2 against the Baltimore Orioles. All in all a glorious day my friends. However, the amount of cheese and alcohol I consumed should really be illegal...And to leave you with something extra special from the Brewer's game this should also be illegal. Peace out friends!

No comments: