Thursday, June 19, 2008

it's a celebration peeps

It's about that time where I begin the Madtown countdown. My last official day is...drum roll pleease...one week from today, June 26th. The parentals are picking me up a week from this Friday to bring all of my clothes and massive amounts of shoes home before the big departure, July 2nd. Even though I'm now 2 years removed from college I love that they still help me move every year, that's love right there people. Before my precious parents take me away and if you would like to see me get rowdy and make a fool of myself one last time in Madison you should stop on by the Edgewater Pier next Wednesday after work (hello run on sentence). If it rains we'll be stuck at the Dane but at least we'll be dry. Sadly there are fundraisers going on at pretty much every other Madison establishment that evening so I didn't have too many options. That got me thinking, wouldn't it be sweet if I had a "I'm moving into a cardboard box" bash, please help me with your financial contributions?! Another thought I had was, "I really want this super cute new work bag", please help me look fashionable in NYC OR "I am getting rid of my car and actually have to walk", please contribute to a Tory Burch flats' fund! Well, rain or shine we should all party it up and the generous gift of your presence will be more than enough for me. :) Peace out.

P.S. Casey totally called me out for not blogging every day...I really think she did it to get a shout out. ;) All I can say is I will try harder from now on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yessss! :) i need your blog to relieve my symptoms of mawee-withdrawal. this week was a good practice run... see you tomorrow!!!!

¡Viva Ilanit! said...

hillarous mar mar! hope you get all ur wishes!